Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Being Brave


Well, I am doing something that I normally wouldn't do--but I am determined to regain the braveness that the past 10 years have sucked out of me. July has been full of things that I have been doing just for me--like taking a digital scrapbooking class, a beginning watercolor class, attending 2 multi day women's conferences and enrolling in Massage Envy and in Healthy Now (personal trainer, nutritionist & gym) not to mention spending a week with my precious granddaughter & daughter, X, & Fran, a very special friend! I am beginning to feel the life, joy, excitement and bravery returning to my soul.

I am posting my first watercolor from class. The edges are blurry because the original is too big for the scanner but look past that. This is a place that, Lord willing, I will visit one day. It is a farm in Tuscany! If anyone would like to contribute to this dream--I'm not proud :-)

1 comment:

Aarti Harish said...

Hi...I am Aarti Harish and Im a regular follower of your blog...and I keep getting regular updates about your blog.
I would be happy if you can also add me to your list...so that I can extend my network through different groups as well.

Looking forward to your support.
Thanks in advance.

http://aartiharish.blogspot.com/

--
Regards,
Aarti Harish.